- Windows in MB-86 SI system may be used both in individual buildings and in aluminum facades.
- Increased thermal insulation of MB-86SI system thanks to the application of an extra chamber in the thermal break.
- Very good heat transmittance coefficient U thanks to the application of thermal breaks.
- Great choice of colours in the standard colour range enables to satisfy the of most demanding clients.
- The profile shape enables to obtain slender and resistant structure of the windows and doors.
- Tightness is ensured thanks to the application of special gaskets made of two-component EPDM synthetic rubber: solid and cellular, that provides many years of exploitation as well as great thermal insulation.
- Wide range of filling thickness guarantees the possibility to use any standard and non-standard glass.
This profile has a three-chamber structure with the structural depth of the window sections 77 mm (frames) and 86 mm (sash), with a thermal break made of polyamide reinforced with fiberglass. Extra chamber in the thermal break.
Glass packages up to 65mm;in standard one-chamber glass package of heat transfer coefficient Ug = 1,0 W/(m2K) according to PN-EN674; he possibility to apply a three-glass package of U= 0,5 W/(m2K) coefficient or a four-glass package filled with krypton of Ug=0,3 W/(m2K); the possibility to apply glass with increased acoustic insulation, tempered, safety, anti-burglary, ornament, solar protective.
Maco Multi Matic KS fittings with two anti-burglary bolts in standard; the window is equipped with a blockage against handle misplacement and with a sash lift*; micro-ventilation in a slot
This product is aviable in 200 RAL colors